Contact me to receive current rates
…and a complimentary in-depth quote and overview of current market conditions affecting your local mortgage market.
NOTE: rates are subject to change without notice.
* Insured mortgage rates, subject to change. Conventional and refinance rates may be higher. OAC. E & EO
– This calculator is for borrowers who are trying to decide whether they will be better off buying a home or continuing to rent over the next several years.
– This calculator is for borrowers who want an amortization schedule, or want to know when their loan will pay off, and how much interest they will save, if they make extra voluntary payments in addition to their required monthly payment.
-This calculator is for borrowers who want to know whether they can afford a
given-priced house AND borrowers who want to know how much house they can afford.
– This calculator is for borrowers with one FRM trying to decide
whether refinancing into another FRM will reduce their costs.
– This calculator is for borrowers with a first mortgage who may want to consolidate
non-mortgage debt, either by refinancing the first mortgage
with “cash-out”, or by taking out a new second.